Sunday Mornings Thrive at 10:00 a.m.
THRIVE is focused on building friendships, engaging activities, relevant messages, and small group conversations.
The purpose of THRIVE is to:
- BELONG in a community where we can be ourselves, be accepted, and be loved.
- CONNECT to peers and adult mentors, to God’s Word, and to worship, and service.
- GROW in relationships, in faith, and in serving.
What happens at Thrive?
- Community Time. Meet together for games and community building, and worship.
- A relevant and engaging message that introduces the topic and sets the stage for small group conversations.
- Small Groups meet in Age-Level Classes for conversation about the topic and real-life application of the lessons.
We are always looking to add adults to our Small Group Leader Team! Build relationships with youth. Facilitate and participate in small group activities and discussions using a provided guide. Pray with youth.